Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ooops ! Who Are We ?



I forgot an important part of my post ... our photo! Yes, we are taking all 6 children. That may come across as an odd thing to say but we actually get this question ALOT! We have 3 bio children and 3 adopted children. We have one son adopted from the US, one son adopted from China and an adopted daughter from China. Our son and daughter from China have a repaired cleft /lip and palate and our daughter from China is also hearing impaired. I'm throwing that out there so that if I can be of encouragement to anyone or share some crazy things that they do you can have a frame of reference!
Peace,
Melinda







2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad to see the picture worked this time. I have a CRAZY story from this morning...just call me Dog the Bounty Hunter... :-)

georgiamom said...

Hey!! So glad to see you bloggin'! I never get to talk to you--so I'm so pleased to get to keep up with you via cyberspace. I love to hear you share. I wait in anticipation! M