Friday, January 16, 2009

Just when I had last thought.....


Just when I had last thought that I would be having some time to blog (I think that was Christmas break) everyone broke out in the stomach virus that lasted FOREVER and left me with NO time to write. I am going to try to be more intentional about posting. We are potentially within our last 12 weeks of being her permanetly. We will be traveling to our field training and off for some family time and then to Guatemala. Our support numbers are : outbound 100% and our monthly % is at 51.3 %. We are very encouraged and excited to see this.... just trying not to be anxious or overly eager about getting the last 48% in. We would like to get this in before we leave for field training so that we can attend our training being fully funded.


I have so much on my heart that I would love to share but I am going to ease back into posting. So, until next time....thank you for checking in and thinking of us. We would covet your prayers as we push through the last lap of this race set out before us .... Then off to a MAJOR change in courses..... The city and villages of Guatemala.

2 comments:

The Warden Family said...

Congratulations on getting to 100% on your outbound costs! That is wonderful news. We are praying for that last 48%!

Kelly Alexander said...

just in case i don't see any of you before you all leave to go to Guatemala i just wanted to wish you all the best of luck and we will be praying
love the Alexanders
from centennial baptist church