Friday, October 16, 2009

Checking In...

Checking in.... I think that it is the same for everyone with children. This time of year seems to loose itself in a list of to- do's a mile long. Games, projects, festivals, ....life... where does the time go? I can hardly believe that it is almost November. We have been in Guatemala for 5 months now and life is zooming by....Stephanie was in country here a few weeks ago and I thought that so many of you would like to see some of the beautiful people and areas of Guatemala that we were blessed to get a glimpse at. I have no idea why..but I am not able to load lots of photos at once and so if you'll go to all of October's entries you can see the photos from her trip. I need to add more that I think you'd really enjoy..especially if you're a boating /water person however, my connection is SSSSooo slow tonight that I am going to have to continue tomorrow. Enjoy these for now... love to you all from Guatemala.

'night,
m

No comments: