Friday, July 29, 2011

Hilarious! and We're growing !

Okay... gotta crack up ... apparently I am the only one plugged in here and that's okay... :) lol

Soo... word on the street is true! The Evans are growing. We are expecting #7 via adoption sometime this Spring. We are humbled that the Lord has pulled us out, sat us down and given us the chance to inhale the reality that he is trusting us to "grow" again! We received this little one's photo about 2 months ago and on my mama's birthday China sent us word that we have their permission to move forward and bring this little jewel into our home ! There is more to come but I'll leave it there for the weekend... Photos to be posted of our little one on Monday ( Lord willin' and the internet up ... )

I'll leave you with a photo of us currently ..... and then our little gift on Monday :) Ps... we are giggly thrilled to be parents again...

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my! You are Grace are starting to look like twins!! We love you and can't wait to meet our new little cousin!! So thankful to have amazing role models like you guys! Hugs and kisses all around!

T said...

Congratulation on your newest! :)
We are so happy for you and for her. She will bring you so much joy.
Some been there done that advice stock up on the 100 baby sunscreen : )

stephanye said...

HA! That's what I thought! I was out of town with very little internet so I couldn't pester you!

You might catch up with us!

Love you guys,
Steph

sarahkate60120 said...

Congrats!

I stumbled upon your blog and thought as I was looking at pictures that you looked familar. I believe we might have been in Guangzhou at the same time in 2007. I was there in late June of 2007with my mother adopting my daughter Anna. (Microtia, hearing loss and burns on her legs)

So happy to have stumbled upon someone from our time in China.

Julie Anne

Warden's said...

Hey Guys! So thrilled that everything worked out in the end for you to get this precious little one! Can't wait to see pictures of her! John said she is a cutie!

georgiamom said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see the new addition....you guys are in our prayers!!