Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday America!!




Happy Birthday America! I can't believe that it is already the 4th of July. We have already had such a full summer. We've had CATS, VBS, grilling, swimming, great Bible study groups, scrap booking ( I am getting hooked on this.. didn't think that I would) , and miracles happening with our efforts to getting closer to Guatemala, etc. Grayson casually mentioned to me this morning "Hey, did you realize that this may be our last 4th of July in America for 3 years?" Wow... all of the sudden I had this real "seize that day" attitude. Swimming, grilling, ice cream, fireworks.. a TRUE American Birthday party was called for! I hope that you had a wonderful day and that you were able to see the Lord do something worthy of celebrating in your life!
Happy red, white and blue day!
The Evans

1 comment:

Shelley Raley said...

Melinda,
I was amazed to find your blog. It has been so long since we have seen each other. It is exciting to read about your journey and what is going on in your life. Send me an e-mail so we can catch up!
Shelley (Bolinger) Raley
sbr10971@gmail.com