Tuesday, July 8, 2008

On a Lighter Note....

On a lighter note..... Stephanie had brought over her nephew Cooper to our home one afternoon. She was dropping off toys for the children and I took the opportunity to love on little Cooper for a minute. While I was holding Cooper, Tyler, who had not noticed the baby even coming out of the car during the excitement of toys being passed out, looked up at me and asked sooo innocently...Hey, where'd ya' buy that from? We laughed sooo hard!!! Do you think his perspective on new siblings is a bit wacky? What can I expect when all of his siblings have been "bought" and brought home? ....What a beautiful picture of our heritage as Christians. We have been "bought " and brought home through the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus!
Love to you all brothers and sisters !
The Evans

3 comments:

Terri said...

HEY!! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a long time. We are in Cedartown now. Ken started a new job and we had to sell our house last year. We will probably be here for awhile.

Terri said...

I meant to tell you. I started a blog it's jenningsadventures.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Precious perspective!