Friday, September 19, 2008

***update on support raising****


Things are moving along! We are excited to say that we are at about 52% of our outbound budget and a little over 30% of our monthly budget. We (David and I) have set a leave date of March 1, 2009. This is a target date set by David and I (not FH) just to help us as a family try to tie up ends with the holidays and our school year. It is hard to believe that the Lord may be willing for us to leave as early as 6 months from now . It's hard to believe that we are making the largest move of our lives and we are not in the smallest way in control of any of it. What an awesome place to be! I have cried at realizing the time is fleeing and David and I have rejoiced sweetly when we see the Lord bringing our support in. This adventure is a rollercoaster of emotions and I'm sure that we ain't seen nothin' yet! (smile).....What kind of faith would it take to just read a sign in the sky or live out life following a yellow brick road? .... As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....even when things aren't so clear.. we know God to be faithful!


Thank you for droppin' in on our blog. I have no idea where the southern sayin' came in ...but for tonight .... good night yall!

Melinda

No comments: