Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lord, grant me the endurance to be patient....


Why is it that we can so easily lose focus? How easy I can get off course and become so busy that I just "do" life. I do the whole check list thing....write out my schedule, check it off ,carry things over onto tomorrow's list that didn't get done......I forget WHO I'm doing this life for... my confusion becomes David and the children when my greatest task in life is to love the Lord with all my heart and draw others to him by making God look good...No! not through the list stuff....just in loving and allowing to be loved by those around me. I am so blessed ! I LOVE being a wife, mother and sojourner for the Lord!

Lord, grant me the endurance to be patient for what lies ahead. Give me arms to embrace what lies before me today and let me not forsake the giver of it all by being so busy "doing" that I forget to be "giving". May you be glorified in our lives TODAY .

Lord, you are enough! Amen




1 comment:

picturesofhisgrace said...

Hey!
Just got your message. I am having trouble with my phone. It just shut off. It got the voice mail, but not your phone number. So I have no number for you. You don't have to put your name on a list to be here for the scrapbook nite. It's on the 26th at 6:00 p.m. Just come and fellowship and of course, scrapbook!