Monday, May 18, 2009

Some fun photo time with everyone ! I have to grab it while I can. 

Eli is turning darker by the second. Check out how white his hands are with sand on them. I think that my legs are this color ! Is he Chinese or African ? HANDSOME ! 

Our guys flew home with their youth pastor who is also a pilot for the weekend to play music for a youth event. We were so excited that they had this opportunity and so glad that they are back with us. Someone asked us "Are you not scared to send them home on a tiny plane ?" Our answer, "No way. Having them drive in Guatemala ... that is scary....a plane ride over the ocean ...not scared at all. " Does that put the driving in Guatemala in perspective for ya ? (smile) I'm sure that it will seem like no big deal in no time ! right? 

These sweet children became great friends with our little guys quickly while we've been here. They invited the children over for popsicles and surprised us by giving us ALL of their leftover groceries and laundry detergent ! only God.... amazing! 

Speaking of miraculous things that God does.... Grayson had one of her dearest friends here at the same beach at the same time with no planning on our part... Just God working out a great goodbye time for Gracie. Precious ! We're all going to miss you Corey ! 

3 comments:

Mom of Eleven said...

So fun, thanks for sharing. I have been meaning to comment that I have been keeping up with your travels and praying for y'all. So much going on. . God is good, your family is precious! We will continue to follow all the journeys in the very near future. BTW, Grayson is starting to looking just like you!
Wendy

Jennifer said...

All this pictures are gorgeous..and I was having the same thoughts about Grayson being your mini-me. beautiful!!

Jennifer said...

Opps. This should be these. I am tired!