Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We (you) Did It !!!!

We have all done it ! Together, the Lord has brought us to 100 % ! We , the Evans , are goin' to Guatemala!!! We have a date. We actually have tickets. I'm a bit speechless on the subject so I'll keep this brief while I digest it. I must say that even though we could see this coming for a few weeks now..today ,when we received the word that our tickets "are in the mail", I had to catch my breath. We have so much to do all of the sudden and PERFECTLY the Lord has us in a place (literally) where we just can't do a whole lot. We are trying to rest, re -coupe and "pleasure plan" because we're really down to the very last of details. Before we left and headed on vacation Sarah Joy and I re - sifted our boxes and actually got rid of a few more things and then I gave away 2 more bags of clothes. I think that at last count we have 9 boxes going with us. Maybe we'll have about 3 more by the time that we're done. Very weird ! 

I just want to say Thank You to each one of you who have read this blog, prayed for us and sent us encouraging notes, etc. We are pinching ourselves that this is really our life. It is a life that is not very easy (only at times) but a rich life full of each others company and the making of memories....heavenly treasure ! That's what this time in life is ! 

Diggin' for gold,
M.

7 comments:

Jake said...

Praise the Lord! How exciting to see more fellow travelers reach this point. We will be praying for a great transition for you guys.

Anonymous said...

yeah! go God!

Stephanie said...

I am soooo excited for you guys! I wish you were here so we could celebrate! Hope you are having a great time at the beach and getting good family time! I know God is going to do amazing things through you guys, and I am excited we get to be a part of it! Love ya! Call me when you get home!

The Warden Family said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations! We just may be joining you at the beach! I've got John at about 85%. No sale on the condo yet. We have a showing tomorrow. But I've been working on John. Send us an e-mail with your number so we can call you guys!

picturesofhisgrace said...

This is wonderful! So excited for you! It has been a blessing to see God work all of this out for you! We love you guys!

Jennifer said...

SO awesome!!!! We love being on the journey with you!

Melissa said...

Whoa! Just found your blog thu the Wardens' blog. Hooray on your 100% [apparently my husband already knew about this... maybe he told me... I've got baby brain]. So excited to keep catching up with yall and watching your journey-- the beach pics are fabulous!!!