Thursday, September 16, 2010

Apologies (again) and updated photos

 Again, I must start off saying ...so sorry ! Better late than never with our anniversary photos. We had a wonderful time in Antigua, Guatemala. David treated me to a two night stay there in one of my favorite places in the world...so far (smile! ) 

The happy couple ...yes, we're officially 20 years old together.  Gracias Senor para mi esposo. (thank you Lord for my husband! )
coffee...beautiful AND tasty ! 

loved the artwork INSIDE my soup..almost to pretty to eat but hunger won out and it was just as delicious as beautiful. 

I really should have taken a photo of the rig up I had to do to take this photo. I had my camera balanced on creamer and salt shakers , camera on it's tippy edge..me hoping not to breath to hard and hence the camera would have fallen onto the tile floor. Obviously, it all worked out. 
Some pretties from the hotel grounds




All of that beauty for 65$ a night.... gotta love it ! 
This was taken at a coffee plantation where we had breakfast. This precious lady makes tortillas to order...Divine... can anyone with a gluten allergy shout out AMEN with me for CORN tortillas freshly off the grill ....devine!
our beautiful sauces and those delicious tortillas housed in a little canvas baggie to stay fresh and warm....making you hungry?

This was my SWEETEST, LOVEY present .... i bought this sweet puppy off the street from a vendor using some "sock money" that I had put aside for our family to use when the Lord prompted me....for anyone who really knows me , you would know that it was the Lord because I have a deathly fear of dogs.... !!!!! can't say it strongly enough... however, i have now turned over a new leaf and not only own a dog but she is with us all day long in our home.... we named her eslobon . in Spanish that means "missing link" ....who knew that so many of our aches of home could be quenched by a friend with 4 legs ! ...

Have a blessed day! There is so much more to fill you in with....stay in touch~ M

2 comments:

The Warden Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time together. You guys are so cute...and you don't look old enough to have been married for 20 years! But definitely distinguished enough to speak in front of the UN! Go David! Miss you guys!

stephanye said...

What a cute puppy.

Planning to "celebrate" my 15th anniversary in Guatemala (hopefully before our 16th):)