Wednesday, August 18, 2010

20 YEARS!!!

Today, my wonderful, amazing husband took me for his bride..... never has a greater gift been given to me ! So, what do you do for a 20 year anniversary when you've only lived in a new country for one year... I have NO IDEA and am so excited . The day will be a total surprise. I 'll let you know though with lots of photos hopefully.

Have a wonderful day... i know that we will. Also, it should not go unsaid, thank you for everyone who prays for our marriage as we serve overseas. We are stronger, better and more in love than ever and are certain that we have many to be grateful to for considering our marriage in their prayer time ! Let's all keep it up for each other !

Happy Anniversary David ! 

4 comments:

The Warden Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys! REALLY hope you have a great day together!

Anonymous said...

Happy 20th anniversary!
I hope you guys enjoyed one another, today.

Today, Amy and I were talking about our visit with you. I was laughing, again, about me breaking my foot. I was thinking about laying out by the pool. She reminded me of the delicious food we ate. I don't care if I did break my foot when we visited you it was one of the best times of my life:0

Can't wait to do it, again!

Ms. Tomi said...

HAPPY 20 th ANNIVERSARY. What wonderful days together. You two are making history with the entire family. It's about FALL of the year and Glen and I will be celebrating our 43 rd years together. We are going on Mission work in Bland VA for 2 weeks. We are looking forward to working with the locals to build a recreation building for the Church and much more. We have 36 signed up to go on this work trip.

Praying God will continue to bless all of you daily. Health and happiness always. Keep SMILING!
Love ya'll bunches!!

Amy Davis said...

NO WAY!! 20 years - amazing! Continuing to pray for all of you. Praying that your anniversary was special, memorable and that you felt the presence of the Lord as you celebrated! Can't wait to hug your neck, Melinda! :)