Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Found 2 New LOVES Today....

Finding one new thing that you love in one day is awesome...Finding 2 new things that you love in one day is WONDERFULLY SPECIAL!

1. MOPS- I had the blessings of speaking to this beautiful group of women today ! Wow! Where was this when I had all of my guys as preschoolers. I was so encouraged to see these women really aspiring to be GREAT mothers! very encouraging...

2. Ru Sans has take out! (sushi)..... David and I saw FIREPROOF last Friday and it was AMAZING ! Also amazing but on a totally insignificant level (okay, it has value because it was food) anyway, sushi at Ru Sans! We had incredible company and great food after seeing a real heart moving movie...My mind drifts back to the movie even just typing it ..(focus)...anyway, I thought I would stop in to the restaurant and see if I could get a roll to go ...David thought not but ... I got it! I'm so addicted to this! I should say that we've only tried 3 things on the menu of 200+ possibilities but it's all good... I'm stretching and for anyone who knows me really well...stretching in the food department is, well, stretching! I'm a bit "just give me the same " kinda girl... when I find something that I like I don't venture to far from it ..not this time. I'm in .... yes, there is a place for sushi in my life.....now if only I could work in MOPS ...no preschoolers though ...at least, not today (smile)...

I hope that the Lord will put something new in your path these next few days to stretch you , encourage you and in general ... just give you the shout out that life is all about new. You get a new day, a new chance, a new life... The kinda stuff that the Lord will lead you to discover and love will never leave you feeling like you just ate raw fish.... instead, you'll just take your learners bite and probably go back for more... only next time,it'll be take out for the road.

Adios-
Heading for Guatemala one day soon ( We have a promise from the Lord),
Melinda

No comments: