Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Cooper and Jacob having a "sweet" moment...totally posing for the photo.
We celebrated David and Eli's birthday Aug. 1st. Eli turned 6 and David TURNED 40!!!!!! 
Sarah Joy was brave enough to try drinking from a coconut that I brought home from the market. 
David was NOT brave enough... he too is only posing for the photo!- smile- 

These are some of they typical fruits here in Antigua. I specified Antigua because the climate varies greatly here and what is grown in Antigua would not be found in other parts of Guatemala. The red fuzzy fruit is called a "leech". I thought that the older guys were going to fall out of their seat when I told them that my language teacher took me to the market and we were going to have leeches for dinner- toooo funny!!! 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Mel, you're not the only one who's "taller"-- Jacob looks like he's seriously grown half a foot since April.