Friday, August 14, 2009

Not Your Adverage Trip to the Furniture Shop.....


The photos are from our recent trip to the "furniture shop". There is probably an easier way to load these. I am just unaware of it. Therefore, make sure that you look at the last several post for the new photos. They are like being in another world.... which, most of the time is quite acurate- smile-. What an experience it was !!! I have way more photos to share but to spare some time I decided to split them up . These photos are of the trip to hunt down some sofas and a kitchen table for 10...with chairs...So, enjoy the trip to San Juan. I sure did !!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been praying for you guys especially with two of your boys being back in the USA.
Many things bring your family to my mind. For instance, our internet is messed up and has been for about 3 weeks. It's on and off-- mostly off. It just reminds me to pray for you.

I was in the shower the other day thinking about your upcoming move. I was praying that you would feel "at home". I was thinking about when we lived in NC and how we loved it, but it was not home. I was thinking about a friend from here who loves her home state TX. She likes Rome, but it's not her home. The Lord gently spoke to me. "Dear child, this isn't your home". "Don't get comfortable". "Be homesick for your future home". I pray that we will each feel that twinge of homesickness reminding us of our heavenly home with our Father.

Warden's said...

Hey Melinda
I feel so out of touch with you what you guys are up to. We basically hav no internet connection except for 15 minutes when we are at language school. We did find an apartment though and will move in sept 1st. Then we should have internet...and hopefully skype!! Love you all and are praying for you!
Jennie