Monday, September 7, 2009

Catching Up!

Grayson and I went to an old Mayan graveyard. The crazy girl had the courage to crawl up into an old grave. Where does that come from ?

This fellow was her inspiration. He was still in his grave.

Grayson and Jacob walking to meet their ride for the first day of school.
SERIOUSLY...this is how David cuts our back yard right now. He honestly cut the whole thing with pruning shears. Notice the Three Rivers shirt ? Some habits are hard to break. (smile)I should mention that our yard is only about 20x13 . It only took about 3 hours. hilarious.
Grayson and I scrap booking in our home in Antigua. We love to get our photos out and stick them in our books.... love it

3 comments:

Nicole and Narindra in Madagascar said...

Love the picture of David cutting the grass with those large hedge trimmers...

Funny thing is that they do it the same way here in Madagascar but we have patchy grass, nothing as nice looking as yours. Does David have any tips? I can post pictures eventually...

Glad to see that you and Grayson are taking time out to Scrapbook the memories! AWESOME. I am looking forward to my items arriving so that I can do that here too!

I love reading your blog and keeping close watch on the adventures! So glad that our paths crossed! God is so good!

Love and hugs to you all, Nicole

Jennifer said...

I love, love,love being able to 'see' you guys and catch up on you. Just wantedto letyou know that I have a sticky notewith "Evansdriving" on my dash. I think of you several timesa day!! :-)

And the gardening shears?? Too funny!!!

storybookingwithtrina said...

Hello my Beautiful friend!! I wasn't sure how to get in touch with you so I'm trying this. I hate that I wasn't able to see you before you left. I think of you & your family often & pray that all is well. Looks like they are :) I also wanted to tell you more about Heritage Makers since I know you love to scrapbook & I know how busy you are . Let me know the best way to contact you. LOVE YOU, Trina