Monday, September 7, 2009

More Catching Up!

The little guys were able to get their faces painted on a trip to our " pay by the day" pool. Great fun !
precious!
We are usually able to catch glimpses of parrots when we're out. These were at a museum in town.
Gracie, myself and Olga, my language teacher visited a local coffee plantation. I have never drank coffee in my life. HOWEVER, during language studies I have learned to love it !

We also visited a Mayan museam. The man in the background is a "god" that they worship on particular occasions. They light the cigar in his mouth and leave him wiskey and rum, flowers and food.

1 comment:

revchad said...

It's great to see you folks settling in. I pray that this house becomes your home and also a staging place through for much ministry in your neighborhood, your city and even the nation.