Wednesday, April 29, 2009

97 % !!!!!!!

Yes, that's right ! We are so close to our support raising goal. We are at 97% !!!!!!! I had to take a deep breath and reread our report when I saw the numbers. In fact, not only did I have to read it twice but then I increased the print size to a zillion to make sure that my eyes weren't playing a trick on me ! NO TRICK ! Just God's great miracle ! So , here I am again humbly asking you to join us in praying that the last 3% comes in. Our personal goal was to be at 100 % by April 31 in order to be on the field by the first week of June. God is still working and we are still waiting for him to confirm our plans or to slow them down. In the mean time, would you consider believing with us that this could happen for us ? Would you consider praying that this last part comes in to our organization for us in these last 3 days? THANK YOU * THANK YOU * THANK YOU * 

Just a side note for the mom's..... one of my children left me a note on the door this morning that was so precious it made me teary eyed. If you are Mommy to very little ones and you are the only one leaving notes right now ...hang in there.... the love letters that you receive from your children are lined with the richest gold this side of heaven . I am TOTALLY convinced of that ! 

Also, thank you for the comments that you are all leaving. I have such little time to make a phone call, email or even to blog. Please know that you are valuable and leave marks on my heart the rest of the day ! I miss home but am realizing that God is not taking HOME away from me. He is simply relocating us to increase the size of HOME ! 

Peace, 
M

1 comment:

Robin said...

PTL...that is awesome...that other 3% will come...He hasn't brought you this far to turn His back now. On another note, I have thought a lot about your friend diagnosed with inflammatory breast disease. So many times it is so hard to understand the "why's" of things that happen. I got some awesome insight this evening as I read a blog post on "stuff christians like" about why bad things happen to good people. I blogged a little about his post. But read his post for the all of the awesome insight he gave on this very topic. You can link to his post from my blog.
You all remain in our prayers...