Sunday, April 19, 2009

Snow, Snow and.....More Snow?????

It has been snowing here since last Thursday and we are all a little stir crazy. I think that we have had 18" of snow and in some places I stepped off into hip high piles. David and I had great intentions of getting the little guys out and playing.. I lasted all of 15 minutes (tops ) and poor David had to handle everyone by himself. He had such a great attitude and by the time I went out to check on him again he had taken on the theory ..if you can't beat 'em , join 'em ! Check out him sledding like a pro ! I was so proud of him ! You'll notice that there is no sign of "older guys". They have been out hiking in the snow ....where? I have no idea.  David had to remind me that for them if there is no amount of danger then it's just NOT as much fun .....very hard for me to be good with but I'm TRYING to be giving with freedom.... Uggg..bottom line... We are ALL thankful that David is here and in control ! (smile) 
David had a blast in the snow ! As for me, I snapped a few photos and headed inside for hot tea!


Sweet ,sweet snow bunnies !


David saved the day with his willingness to play. 



2 comments:

The Warden Family said...

Great pictures! We are getting stir-crazy too! Want to go out for Mexican tonight??? :)

Jennifer said...

So fun!!! Will it ever snow in Guatemala? Great for the kids to have this experience. I miss ya'll!