Thursday, October 13, 2011

Leavin' on a jet plane !

I'm outer here . Brazil bound . No photos no hoopla. I left my house at 3:30 am this morning ....not even tropical storms stopped my sweet husband from getting me to the airport. The past 3 years have been a journey of massive proportions at time....no. Just massive change. The gift to be with other women who have the same "job" as me is going to be wonderful...spending two weeks loving on my friend who is serving the Lord with her family of 13 will be incredible over the top fun...yes, I said 13 and yes, I will post a photo when I come back. They are beautiful people! I am so pumped to pour into her so much that has been poured into me these beginning years living over seas as missionaries. Our support team is amazing ...basically , several people supported me financially to be here and our home church saw me the rest of the way here......the Lord has already blessed my time in the waiting "place"here at airport and I was able to engage in a gospel conversation with a man who is an orthodox Jew and from Israel.I think we both left encouraged...no place for ugly confrontation .... truth will always remain truth....that 's why it's true and we should not be ashamed of our heritage as Christians and the truth of the resurrection of our Savior.

I want to assume that my plans are Gods plans .That God also desires me to arrive,rest,worship in Brazil and the return home but assumption is all that it is :) I am grateful that my eyes are open today to the hurting and lonely around me....is a " heads up" sorta thing...

So...I'm leaving on a jet plane...headed for Brazil..."heads up" people :)

1 comment:

Keely said...

How are you all doing? :) Just wanted you to know people check in and read here. How was the trip to Brazil? How are things going with the adoption? Look forward to the next post.