Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Twas the night before Christmas....sort of :)

Don't your love how just seeing October on the calendar makes your think of hay and pumpkins? I can just smell pineneedles ,hay and wet leaves. I could easily nod off to sleep with visions of camp sites,tents and fire rings dancing in my head :)...all just due to a turning of the page that says OCTOBER ....and as if those were not delicious thoughts all on their own...

We were just gifted a "Christmas in the Fall" ....can't wait to share....tomorrow :).....I want to create the suspense of the "night before thing"..... You'll LOVE this story and it's worth waiting for! We were just a part of an amazing act of generosity and techno goody giving...hint: I use the word "we" very loosely, actually it is a goody prayerfully to bring words to our sweet Sarah Joy....deliciously amazing...can't wait!

No comments: